A fundamental canine assessment tool that makes it possible for you to understand your dog’s behavior. Often, this is the key to solving difficult, heartbreaking, even endangering pet behavioral issues.
During your consultation, we will:
- Identify your areas of concern, special interests, and expectations.
- Assess your dog’s history — bonding preferences, ability to trust, acceptance of authority, motivations, fears, environment and more. This analysis is an important diagnostic tool for solving behavioral problems.
- Determine key issues and the root cause, and offer recommendations for improvement.
- An insightful profile of your dog’s temperament.
- A personalized plan for management, training and relationship building.